Our school provides support services to a wide range of students including. Schedules for these dedicated members of our staff are established in the fall.
We have a strong support team at South Rutland including
- Aboriginal Student Advocate- Mrs. Edgecombe (M-F)
- Learning Assistance Teacher- Mrs. Barton (M-Thursday)
- Classroom Support Teachers- Mrs. Barton, Mrs. Charlton, Ms Plitt
- Resource Teacher- Mrs. Cameron
- School Counsellor- Mr. Sanbrooks (M & Th)
- School Psychologist- Ms Laitinen (by request)
- Speech-Language Pathologist- Mrs. Skelton (M & F)
They can be contacted by calling the school and leaving a message with Mrs. Sigler, our Administrative Secretary.