Our school provides support services to a wide range of students including. Schedules for these dedicated members of our staff are established in the fall.
We have a strong support team at South Rutland including
- Aboriginal Student Advocate- Mrs. Berry (M-F)
- Learning Assistance Teacher- Mrs. Redman (M-Th)
- Classroom Support Teachers- Mrs. Redman, Mrs. Obedkoff, Ms Plitt
- Resource Teacher- Mrs. Gerber
- School Counsellor- Mr. Sanbrooks (Th)
- School Psychologist- Ms Laitinen (by request)
- Speech-Language Pathologist- Ms Hancock (T, Th)
They can be contacted by calling the school and leaving a message with Mrs. Oishi, our Administrative Secretary.